Le WC 2013

Forum destiné a la ligue francophone de Heroes of Might and Magic 4

Modérateurs: pacobac, alexasteph, Urostoki, DJN, m8mat

Le WC 2013

Messagepar joseywales » Jeu 19 Sep 2013, 17:35

Un petit sujet pour donner vos impressions, notifier vos reports et défaites.

Pour le moment une défaite de Dudu sur suicide, une victoire pour moi sur abandon par manque de dispo de mon adversaire.
Nadi a du commencer son match.
Jel va perdre car pas de news et l'échéance est demain soir.
joseywales
Maître
Maître
Archange
Archange

Re: Le WC 2013

Messagepar duranix » Sam 21 Sep 2013, 09:14

salut,

le 2eme tr commencé avec lordzezuck sur spleen un suicide complet pour tenter de liberer le sdt et là je suis revenu un peu d'outre tombe , me bat comme un diable (suis nécro ^^) bref j'ai pas perdu et pas gagné bien sur affaire à suivre!!!
duranix le gentil dragon squelette
duranix
Maître
Maître
Archange
Archange

Messagepar joseywales » Mer 25 Sep 2013, 08:25

Victoire au deuxième tour contre Heart_De, aucun mérite, c'est une débutante.
joseywales
Maître
Maître
Archange
Archange

Messagepar jel » Sam 5 Oct 2013, 20:45

voila termine
pas pu jouer Ksa
et j'ai battu brennus et Vip (joueur moyen)
jel
Initié
Initié

Messagepar red_white » Mar 17 Déc 2013, 18:16

H4 has reached the lowest bottom of crap.

Just look here and judge yourself: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=39426
red_white
Initié
Initié

Messagepar duranix » Mer 18 Déc 2013, 19:00

easy to report some words and easy to modify some words without temoins... :shock:
i don't want to be a judge of this fight.... :-_-: :-(
but it is not the question and not the answer to this. just to say that you were negative for the organisation of this tournament. hukk and the team of WC have done a real good job and it's easy of critic without to give some solutions .
i like you as a gamer's friend but sometimes you are not positive and not building when you talk as that and it's not the solution to ameliorate heroes' league. so stop to be a bad guy and let's start to be constructive!!!!! ^o ^o
so i hope my friend that this post will be quick to forget because if not it will be the start of the end of our league!!! thanks to your listening and see you soon on heroes!!! :-p :-p
duranix
Maître
Maître
Archange
Archange

Messagepar m8mat » Mer 18 Déc 2013, 19:10

No real fight on AC please! Only pleasure to play together !!!!!
Thanks
Mat
Vive le sport :)
m8mat
Grand Maître
Grand Maître
Administrateur
Administrateur

Messagepar red_white » Jeu 19 Déc 2013, 09:34

Just to clarify:

I didn't change any word in this talk and I can prove that giving everybody registry from my Skype so do not accuse me without reasons.

Secondly its not me who cheating in almost every tournament giving advantages to own friends but HUK. Especially deadlines of the games are easy changeable for those whose I can easy name "the pack of guys". I can show you also mail from Oxy about that.

Finally I really regret that so many of players just left playing after such unfair treatment and insulting by WC "Judge". This post is just to show his "culture". You can see in previous posts that I wanted to improve this tournament especially in matter of judging but my words was just deleted (in RU forums) or left with no response. I am really not negative to H4 - just look on my stats. I just try to clean out this game from such behavior like in mentioned post.
red_white
Initié
Initié

Messagepar duranix » Jeu 19 Déc 2013, 18:25

hi brenn
first i don't accuse you

second we play both enough time to know how you are

third i really don't know that was happened to WC and that was mading left some player registered on this turnamnent after treatment or other insult.. u said that and i'm sorry for you.

thourth i'm just sure that one fact if to play a tournament not give pleasure i stop to play tourney, i think that for next u'll do the same if u'll think that will be possible to be the same problem. For me it's not the case and if i 'll get time i'll do it

and fifth for me, qualities of game and pleasure feal with every players of h4 are never and will be never to comparate with any statistic because it's really not important for me i like to win sure but i like to be fun on game!!!

after i got some player that i don't want to play as perhaps someone but i think that not necessary that the world know that..
i wait for to finish our game that i hope to take as pleasure as i took on our every games

thanks to our attention and be fun and cool ;) ;)
duranix
Maître
Maître
Archange
Archange

Retourner vers Ligue H4