OFFline 8 Tournament

Modérateurs: pacobac, alexasteph, Darkcatt

OFFline 8 Tournament

Messagepar m8mat » Mar 21 Juil 2009, 12:40

Hi,
Thanks to JSP for translation. If you have any question, no problem ;) .
Good luck and have fun
Mat

TRANSLATION OF RULES FOR OFF8

Hello everybody, the off8 is finally begun !

Until Sunday September 6th, 2009 at 23.59 you can create your army on the save of the map of off8 at your disposal in the casket of map of the league. It’s called "save off8 1 1" pour jour 1 semaine 1. :

http://www.archangelcastle.com/h4/ligue ... s/off8.rar

think to make a save of the end of turn of every day of game in case if a check would be necessary. Last day of off8 is day25 (it is announced in game) including.

At the end of this stage of creation of armies we shall make a tournament of arenas. The more we shall be and the more it will be nice, therefore once again I count on everybody.

On September 6th at 00.00 I shall accept no more saves, but you can send me your save several times if you changed or forgot things

I shall give the counting of valuation of army soon. I shall hold in real-time your classification (and it will evolve if you return me from news saves).

I thank you beforehand and wishes you good game. here we shall exchange on this off8.

Good game and good chances in all. Have fun !
Schussss
Mat (and the h4 translations forces :lol:)

P.s.: Here are datas what you have to know (if you need precision don't hesitate!!); The differents monsters are more or less strong.

- a “troquland” to exchange artefacts (a quest)

- a quest of 4th competences (except for combat and tactics) cost 3000, only once, from the week 2.

- three armies lvl 4 what you have to beat for conquest of another island: when one of them is beaten, all others lost lv 4 too, to avoid multiplying identical battles and won of xp.

- an army of “élémantaires” with two heroes: Hansel and Grettel if one of them dies the others increase of 10 levels. This battle enable to buy a buckler.

- One army lv4 which diminishes: the army " Lol " loses some level4 every week, and if an army dies, others "Lol" are reinforced by 5 lvl4 of each, more levels and competences on the héro. This battle eable to buy an armour and a tree of competence

- 1 marine monster (maj:) what you have to beat if the outside gold mine is acquired only from the week 3

- a disadvantage : stable abolished day10 for the side of Order

- an advantage : +500 gold if the 2th castle isn’t won day12

- if at day 15 a briged is crossed : disappearing of a gold mine

- at day 22 (maj:) after a hard battle gloves + altars if you didn't cross passage towards other camp. Of more here it is possible to recover a lined up level4 by beginning the corresponding battle.

- a disadvantage day21 if you access to a third zone

- at day 25 a lined up book + guard dress if you didn't cross passage towards other camp. Closing of passages. Bridges aren't workable anymore.

- last day that we can play is 25, the end of game is at day 26

- in the order castle, there is a town portal scroll if you take this before the end of week 1

- for barbarian, there is a quest to buy the lv2 and 3 book which is abolished day14

- The win on a city of under made soil disparaitre the water place of the surface. The catch of the gold mine of under made soil disparaitre water place of under soil.

- to cross in a second zone cost 10000, in a third zone 20 000 and in a 3rd zone 30 000. Afterwards it is not possible any more to go in other zones.

- Spells lv5 are banned: it is not possible in the castles to have shrine, theft of all enchantment, cancellation of mass, disintegration, conjuration of mantes and phoenix. Portal in city is also banned.

I believe have forgotten nothing good game in this off8 and see you soon, numerous in arenae!!!!!

have fun, :D Russian, Polish friends and the others who English-speak
JSP
Vive le sport :)
m8mat
Grand Maître
Grand Maître
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: OFFline 8 Tournament

Messagepar Je_sais_pas » Mar 21 Juil 2009, 13:15

Il est facile de poser la question difficile...
Je_sais_pas
Disciple
Disciple
Modérateur
Modérateur

Retourner vers Ligue H4 (English)