Homm IV league's embassy

Modérateurs: pacobac, alexasteph, Darkcatt

Homm IV league's embassy

Messagepar Aigle Edenté » Ven 16 Nov 2007, 11:31

Welcome to h4 league's embassy !

This is a place generally dedicated to the relationships with foreign countries and more specifically to define each language's "ambassador" and to meet them. Beeing international is a great chance for the league, so I think we must try to make people from lots of different countries play with us. That could lead to creation of other leagues like polish one, and we could on long term make great international encounters, like world championships !
I see that there are people from countries nobody knows the language of, and sometimes they can't speak one of the most spoken languages of the league neither. So nobody can explain them the game, then they get discouraged and leave. That's too bad ! :icon_neutral:

So if you know a special language, other than french, english, or polish, which are commonly spoke already by many people in the league, post here to make people know it. :icon_cool:
First say it in your own one, and then it's better if you can translate and say it again in english, that is the most international language.

Long life to Homm IV !
Modifié en dernier par Aigle Edenté le Ven 23 Nov 2007, 17:35, modifié 4 fois.
Aigle Edenté
Disciple
Disciple

Messagepar Aigle Edenté » Ven 16 Nov 2007, 11:46

Ciao agli italiani ! Sono franco-italiano e quindi se cercate qualcuno che vi spieghi come funziona la lega di h4, se volete consigli per il gioco e imparare nuove strategie, o semplicemente se volete fare quattro chiachiere, non esitate : chiedetemi ! :wink:

Hi to all italian people ! I'm both french and italian, so if you're looking for someone to explain how does h4 league work, if you want tips for the game and strategic advices, or simply if you want to talk, don't esitate : just ask me !

Image Image
Aigle Edenté
Disciple
Disciple

Messagepar Arsen » Ven 16 Nov 2007, 15:29

Приветик всем, я Арсен и говорю по русски и по французcки : если вам нужно помощь или советы, спросите мне !

ПС : конечно я плохо пишу по русски, я только по украинске выражаюь ;)

Слава АС !!!

Greetings all, I'm tell on russian and on french : if you are necessary aid or councils, you will ask to me!

PS: certainly I badly write on Russian, because I only speak ukrainian

Image Image
Vive l'Union sovi?tique et le 1er empire, m?me si c'est un peu d?mod? ...
Arsen
Initié
Initié

Messagepar Aigle Edenté » Ven 16 Nov 2007, 17:26

热烈欢迎所有的中国玩家。在我中国女友的帮助下,我正在学中文。如果你对H4感兴趣,想知道它怎么运作,想要一点小建议,小诀窍,或者只是想找人聊聊,别犹豫,找我,准没错! :wink:

Welcome to all Chinese people ! I'm learning chinese and with help from my girlfriend, who comes from this great country, I can tell you if you're looking for someone to explain how does h4 league work, if you want tips for the game and strategic advices, or simply if you want to talk, don't esitate : just ask me !

Image Image
Aigle Edenté
Disciple
Disciple

Messagepar Jeanbonbeur » Dim 18 Nov 2007, 14:32

Hola todos y bienvenido en la liga de archangelcastle !

So vuestro contacto castellano. Si querreis hacer parte de la liga, o entender como funcciona el inscripcion, como buscar jugadores, o simplemente como jugar, pues contactame ! Aqui est my direccion hotmail : genbonbeur@hotmail.com. Bueno, vos estoy esperando !

Hi all and welcome to the archangelcastle league !

I am your spanich speaking contact. If you want to be part of the league or figure out how to subscribe, how to find players, or simply how to play, contact me ! Here is my hotmail address :

genbonbeur@hotmail.com. Hope to see u soon guies!
Jeanbonbeur
Initié
Initié

Messagepar BrennusWhiskey » Mar 20 Nov 2007, 16:40

Of course I am help for all Poles long time before that idea have started :icon_cool:

Zapraszam wszystkich graczy z Polski do gry w h4 :icon_cool:
vae victis!
BrennusWhiskey
Initié
Initié

Retourner vers Ligue H4 (English)